Monday, 22 July 2013

Weekly Ramblings #23 We Have a Puppy ♥



Hello Everyone, Hope you have all had a lovely weekend. Sorry I've been a little quiet on my Blog over the last week but I have been finishing off my decorating, making the most of the sunshine and also have added a new addition to our family... A PUPPY!!
We have wanted a Puppy for a long time now and have really wanted a Jackapoo, So this weekend after seeing an advertisement for some Jackapoo's for sale local to us we thought we would go and have a look at them but as soon as we saw the only chocolate brown one glaring at us with his greeny-hazel eyes we absolutely fell in love and ended up coming home with him!
Alfie has been with us for 2 days now and I must say he is settling in great. When we surprised Lily and my Boyfriends Children with him they were so shocked and excited because they had mentioned for ages 'when will we get a Dog to take on our long walks with us', And now here he is!

Not much else has happened this week and I think I will be fitting my Blogging in with work and training our puppy from now on! Busy.

What have you been up to this week? Do you have any Puppy advice?


Don't forget to go and check out my MAC Lipstick Giveaway x
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. SO CUTE! Really strange actually, I have a cockerpoo who looked exactly like this as a baby (he's 8 months now) and he's also called Alfie! xx

    http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww what a sweetie! I remember the best advice I got when I got my little pup was to keep them in a routine. It works wonders! Trust me!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo cute! keep us updated with puppy info :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. o my goodness how gorgeous!! never heard of a jackapoo before must go google some more photos haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww Alfie is adorable, look at those eyes!
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. he is adorable!!!!!! enjoy him while he's like that because they grow up so quick

    Jade | Beauty Butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww, he is absolutely adorable!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO so cute!
    My puppy advice would be to squeeze his mouth shut if he bites, it taught my dog to quit biting during her chewing phase, and now she's the sweetest, most loveable dog in the world. It sounds cruel but discipline is everything when they're young (just like kids, haha)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, I love your blog great work ;) Please come check mine out, if you decide to follow me, leave me a comment and I’ll follow you back :) XxXx

    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig