Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Weekly Ramblings #24







♥ I've had such a busy week with our little puppy and if that wasn't enough we are now looking after my boyfriends sisters dog while she's away on holiday. Super busy!
♥ On Thursday I attended Denim Lovers at Selfridges and met the lovely Charlie Miller, Executive Fashion Director of Grazia Magazine. I had such a fun time and it was so lovely to meet her.
♥ This weekend me and my boyfriend took our bikes to Cannock Chase along with our new puppy Alfie in his Basket on the front of my bike. I think this is such a clever idea as he can come out with us but because his legs are so tiny that means he wouldn't beable to keep up with us, so he can then sit and have a sleep in his basket. It also came in handy for my water too! ha.
♥ At Cannock Chase me and my boyfriend cycled nearly 40 miles, I was absolutely knackered afterwards that as soon as we ate our Chinese on the evening we were fast asleep within minutes! The next day I also felt the strain in my legs from all the cycling but thankfully they are feeling much better now! It just shows how unfit I actually am!

What have you been up to this week? Is cycling something you enjoy doing?



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hi I'm Ana from Blogginup.com.

    Blogginup is a website that allows users follow content of blogs.

    The user can follow your content every day and label the post or blogs and sort them.


    I invite you to come and add your blog in less than 1 minute and start having your own followers to follow your blog.


    How its works: http://youtu.be/BVM-eweaRmY

    English version blogginup.com/en/

    Best Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww your puppy is gorgeous! :D
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig