Wednesday, 21 August 2013

Barry M Confetti



 Hi Lovelies, Barry M are having one hell of a busy year in 2013. We have seen the release of lots of new nail polishes and in June they released their Confetti Collection.
Barry M Confetti is a feather effect nail polish that looks a little like hundreds and thousands, You can can change up your boring nail polish by adding this on top for a different on trend look.
I have the shades Dolly Mixture which is a mixture of Blue, Orange and Yellow Confetti which I have added on top of Barry M's Blueberry and Barry M's Mango Gelly; I also have the shade Sour Apple which is a mix of Turquoise and Yellow Confetti which I have added on top of Barry M's Greenberry Gelly and Barry M's Matt White.

The collection also has 3 other shades, Bubblegum: Bright Blue and White Confetti, Marshmellow: Baby Pink and White Confetti and Licorice: Black and White Confetti.
My favourite shade out of the collection has to be Sour Apple as it's really bright and Turquoise is one of my favourite colours for SS13.

Have you tried out the Barry M Confetti Collection? Which colour is your favourite?

The collection is available Now, Online and instore at Boots and Superdrug.


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love Barry M nail polishes! They're one of my favourite brands along with Essie :-)

    j4miejohnston.com

    Jamie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know the brand but I love the idea of confetti on your nails hehheh I would love to try marshmellow because I love pink color :D I just don't know how to get this nail polish in my country :/

    Mindy~
    http://mymychen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lovee the sour apple and Greenberry combo!! Definitely my favourite too :)

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig