Saturday, 31 August 2013

Frizz-Ease Miraculous Recovery Intensive Masque




Hi Lovelies, Hurray, the weekend is here! I have had the last 2 days off from work as holiday so I thought in this time I would drastically change my hair colour. I decided to darken the top part of my hair a little keeping my blonde ombre at the ends but have added streaks of pink and purple to my blonde ombre for a completely different look. A full blog post on my new hair and the products I used will be up next week.
As I wear hair extensions I find when washing them I need a good treatment to moisturise them and to keep them in top condition. I have previously used the Moroccan Oil Mask and all of the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Treatments but lately I've been searching for a better treatment as both of these brands seem to still make my hair frizz up and still feel dry after drying... This is where the Frizz-Ease Miraculous Recovery Intensive Mask* comes in!

The Frizz-Ease Miraculous Recovery Intensive Mask is a deep treatment that contains avocado oil. This helps to visibly repair and fortify dry, damaged, frizzy hair and to help protect against breakage.
I applied a generous amount of the mask to the mid-lengths and ends of my clean wet hair and clipped it up into a bun to let it work it's miraculous magic for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes I rinsed and then went onto styling my hair as I normally would. 
As soon as I got out of the shower I noticed how smooth it felt and as I started to dry my hair it continued to stay smooth and silky and didn't frizz up like it normally does. Even this morning my hair is still feeling smooth and silky and it still smells yummy too.

This is by far one of the best treatments I have used for my hair and it tops all of the high-end treatments that I have used too. It is also a bargain for £5.99 and is available to purchase from Boots, Superdrug and also from leading Supermarkets.

Have you tried the Frizz-Ease Intensive Mask? What's your favourite treatment/mask that you like to use on your hair?

Hope you all have a lovely weekend.


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love this mask! I used to buy it all the time xx

    Allie from alliesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have horrible frizzy and curly hair. Sounds like I need this.

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to get something like this after going back blonde from very dark (as well as doing ombre twice!) my hair is screaming for help. This is a decent enough price to give it a try!

    JaynieShannon | Beauty and Style | I follow back

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tis brand is excellent. I really need to get this !

    http://lologlitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this stuff is great. I really notice a difference straight after using it. it's an old favourite of mine!

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig