Thursday, 22 August 2013

Models Own A/W Artstix Elements Collection



Hi Lovelies, A few months ago I did a post on the Models Own Artstix Collection and now they have launched their Autumn/Winter Artstix Elements Collection which are inspired by the elements Fire, Air, Water and Earth. Each duo can be worn individually or be worn together for maximum impact.

In the Artstix Elements Collection their are 4 colour options:
Terra Crystal – Terra Firma and Pink Crystal 
Cloud Drops– Cloud 9 and Dew Drops
Ember Red – Hot Red and Ember Glow
Blue Spray – Blue Maldives and Sea Spray

I have the shade Blue Spray which is Blue Maldives: A gorgeous metallic blue and Sea Spray: a silver and black confetti with silver diamond pieces. I really like this shade as the blue is such a gorgeous colour on it's own and the glitter looks great on top of all of your nails or just on your ring finger.
I also have the shade Terra Crystal which is Terra Firma: A deep chocolate colour and Pink Crystal: A silver glitter with some black confetti and pink hexes. Terra Firma isn't a shade that I'm too keen on but I actually like the random combination of Terra Firma and Pink Crystal together and I think Pink Crystal makes Terra Firma look much better.

Out of the other 2 shades in the collection I think I need to purchase Cloud Drops as this is something I can see myself wearing.

Models Own Artstix is available from the Models Own Bottle Shop, Online and also at Boots.

Have you tried the new Models Own Artstix Elements Collection? What's your favourite shade?


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Terra Firma and Pink Crystal is gorgeous, ideal for the Autumn/Winter season coming up! I also really like the blue. I know some may be over the glittery overlay trend but I still love it.

    - Rhi | Beauty Bucket List

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow fantastic product with color combination, i like this. In these days fingernails and toenails are seen by as important points of beauty. This is a great reading, i will pass it to our friends.Thanks for the sharing this website.
    Nail Salon Pembroke Pines

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig