Friday, 9 August 2013

Moroccanoil Frizz Control





Hi Lovelies, I'm not just only a huge nail polish addict but I'm also a hair product addict too. I buy so many 'hyped up' products for my hair that turn out to be complete epic fails but when this product landed on my doormat I couldn't wait to try it out as I had read so many great reviews about it and I was hoping it actually lived up to it's expectations!

Moroccanoil Frizz Control* helps to keep hair smooth, calm and more manageable in the most damp or dry conditions, which is great for me because as I wear hair extensions I have found drying them in the muggy humid weather an absolute nightmare and it has made my hair more frizzy and wild so I was hoping this would help to tame me a little!
I spray around 5-6 pumps throughout my towel dried hair and then style my hair as I normally would (yes it's as easy as that!) and my hair and hair extensions dry much smoother and manageable with no more annoying frizz from the humid weather combined with the heat from the hairdryer. 
This product is a little pricey at £18.40 for 100ml but you only need to use a small amount each time you dry your hair, and over the long run it's definitely worth it!

Moroccanoil Frizz Control is available from Hairtrade.com where you can also purchase other products from the leading Moroccanoil Range.

I hope you have all had a lovely week so far and Thanks God It's Friday!

Have you tried any of the Moroccanoil Products? What's your hair savior?

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I haven't tried it yet but it sounds nice :3 I usually don't take good care of my hair haha Thanks for sharing this product though ^-^*

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig