Tuesday, 20 August 2013

NOTD | Floral Stripes






Hi Lovelies, A quick NOTD Post of my nails that I painted Sunday Night. Every Sunday I paint my nails, along with a couple of days in the week; But this week I wanted to do something a little different on my nails, so I opted for floral and stripes with an ombre middle finger.

On all my nails apart from my middle finger I applied 2 coats of Barry M Guava then using my Avon dotting tool I added a floral design to my thumb and ring finger using Barry M Matt White and Rimmel Sunshine. For the stripes I used Barry M Matt White using the brush end on my Avon dotting tool, Then lastly for my Ombre middle finger I applied a stripe of Barry M Matt White to my Cosmetic Sponge and then a stripe of Barry M Guava. I then dabbed the cosmetic sponge onto my nail creating an ombre effect. I will do a more in-depth tutorial on how to do ombre nails for those of you that don't know next week.
To finish off I applied my favourite Rimmel Top Coat to all of my nails.

I really love nail art and doing something a little different to my nails, so if you have any great ideas on nail art then let me know.

What's your favourite nail art?


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. omg your nails looks cute! I like the daisies on it :) ♥ I usually just do light pink with white dots lol but I will try this one someday too hehe :D I think pandas or rabbits on your nails would look super adorable! ^-^*


    ♥Mindy~
    http://mymychen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did my NOTD post today and you have put me to shame! I've used a similar blue shade but mine are no where as pretty as yours with the daises on. Love the ombre nail too!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty design! Perrrrrfect for summer :)

    Rosie xo
    rosiemickhaiel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh these look great! So pretty and summery :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, I've really been into polka dots recently :-)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig