Saturday, 24 August 2013

OOTN | Chi Chi Callie Dress






Dress: Chi Chi*
Shoes: Asos (old)

Hi Lovelies! Hope you all have lots planned for this weekend. This weekend I'm off on a date night with my Boyfriend as we have finally got a night together so we are going to go for a nice meal and have a few drinks. Last weekend I wore this gorgeous Callie dress from Chi Chi, It has a very pretty yet elegant white cap sleeve lace top with a royal blue skater style skirt. The skirt also has a netted under skirt to give it added oomph and also has a very flattering open back with bow detail. It also matches my tattoo! You can also see my new Sugar Skull Tattoo on my arm in these photo's too.
I teamed the Chi Chi Callie dress with my favourite Asos heels and I also added my plain silver bracelet too (I took the photo's before I put it on) as I didn't want anything too over the top as the dress has so much going on itself. 

I think this dress is really girlie and cute and it would be ideal as a prom dress, for a night out or for a party.

I will also have an outfit post up Tomorrow or Monday on what I'm wearing out tonight.

Are you up to anything this weekend? 
Have a lovely weekend.





SHARE:

8 comments

  1. This is gorgeous! :)

    http://livedwithlove.com

    Kerry X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is so beautiful :)

    apfelbrem@gmail.com
    abfashionlights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress looks lovely on you, the blue really suits you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is gorgeous, I love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is lovely, the back is really eye catching :) p.s. how gorgeous is your bow tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a cute dress, it really suits you! I love your floral wallpaper! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah you look beautiful- the dress is gorgeous and it really suits you :)

    Laura
    lauraloveandliquor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. U look pretty Sarah , ur dress just owtchhhhh <3

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig