Friday, 23 August 2013

Quick OOTD | Royal Blue




Hi Lovelies, It's been a while since I've filmed a video for my YouTube Channel due to being extremely busy lately, But I filmed this short video a few weeks ago when we had some beautiful sunshine to show you my Outfit that I wore to a Summer Garden Party.

Top: New Look
Skirt & Belt: FD Avenue*
Shoes: Primark
Nail Polish: Topshop AWOL

Don't forget to Like and Subscribe and Hopefully I will be back on YouTube regularly from now on making Videos for you all. Any requests then let me know in the comments.

Have a lovely weekend.


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I LOVE that color but I haven't found any pieces that suit me in it. You look absolutely gorgeous! Love how you paired it with the belt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect Summer outfit, lol. Its bright and flowy; I love it! I also love how you painted your nails and toes to match, lol. I hope you enjoyed the party!

    xoxo
    Sockwun
    ExtraExtravagant.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig