Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Weekly Ramblings #25


Me & Grazia's Charlie Miller 2 weeks ago @ Selfridges

Hi Lovelies, Hope you have all had a lovely week. I have had such a busy week and have finally had the time to sit down and do some blogging. I haven't done a Monthly Favourites since April, So I'm on a mission to get my July favourites up for you this week.
Yesterday I also had a Tattoo, A Sugar Skull on my Forearm to cover up some rubbish writing I had on my wrist a few years ago. If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram you will have probably seen tonnes of pictures of it. I never really wanted any tattoos on show but really wanted to get some more tattoos done, So as soon as one of my friends said to me 'Well when we are in our 50's just imagine how many other old people their will be covered in tattoos' , I thought sod it I might as well get done what I've wanted for ages.

Hope you have all had a lovely week.

Don't forget if you entered my MAC Lipstick Giveaway to check if you are the winner !



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Hi,

    found you via twitter - #bbloggers

    glad i did! new follower :)

    come and check out mine if you'd like to

    http://zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo can't wait to see the tattoo! Where's your dress from its lovely? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always super afraid to get a tattoo because the fact of having it my whole lifetime scares me :o
    But I honestly think your friend is right. There will be like thousend of old people with tattoos when we grew old haha
    I don't have a instagramm so I haven't come to see it :o You should post a picture of it as soon as it heals completely :D

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig