Thursday, 15 August 2013

Weekly Ramblings #26






Hi Lovelies, It's been another manic week! Firstly a HUGE sorry for the lack of Blog Posts as our Laptop charger decided to fail but thank god for Amazon, I'm now back in Blogging action!
I haven't been up to much this week just the usual work routine but yet I have seemed to be soooo busy! I think it's because the little one is off for her 6 weeks holiday so I'm busy trying to keep her occupied and we have also got my Boyfriends kids for the next 2 weeks as their Mum is away on her Honeymoon (Lucky sod!), So our house is jam packed and also VERY manic at the moment! 

Last weekend Me and My Boyfriend had another Cycling trip with Alfie (our puppy) and this time we Cycled from Bridgnorth to Ironbridge which I thought would only take us 1 hour but instead it took 3 & 1/2 hours to get there (that includes stopping for a picnic) and then 2 hours on the way back! Boy was I glad to see our car on the car park after all that! We also had a pit stop at my Aunties in Ironbridge to indulge in some well needed Lemon Drizzle Cake. Yummm.

I'm expecting to have another busy week this week and I'm just wishing the weather would cheer up a little so we can do more things to keep the kids occupied!

What have you all been up to this week?

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Looks like a busy but fun week! Glad you got a new charger, I thought mine was broken last week and nearly freaked out! Cute pictures, love the doggie in a basket.

    Lyndsay xx | Fizzy Peaches ♡

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig