Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Weekly Ramblings #27



Hi Lovelies, Hope you are all ok and have had a lovely week. It's been another hectic week again! What with it being the 6 weeks holidays and also my Boyfriends Children are staying with us for 2 weeks. So juggling all that with working and also out Little Puppy Alfie too, it has been mega madness!
On the plus side though, While shopping in Asda yesterday I noticed they had a huge sale on their clothing, So while doing my food shopping I also picked up an outfit for a bargain of £21. I felt like I deserved a little treat and for only £21 it didn't make me feel guilty either!

So this week my Boyfriends Children will be going back to their Mums until next week as she is back off her Honeymoon and also this weekend Lily is having a sleepover, So Me and My Boyfriend have decided to have a well deserved night out together as we have both been so busy and feel like we have hardly had any time with each other. What we are doing or where we are going, Who knows! 

I hope you are all having a lovely week so far. Did any of you go to V Festival the weekend? Do you have any plans for this weekend?


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Sound so stressful with the kids :o You looks soo young to already have a boyfriend with kids. Not saying you're too young for that just saying that you look so young for your age :D I think £21 are so expensive :/ It was on sale and still so expensive qq I hope you two will have a nice night date together~! hehe


    ♥Mindy~
    http://mymychen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig