Monday, 26 August 2013

Weekly Ramblings #28



Hi Everyone, Hope you have all had a lovely weekend. After a hectic 2 weeks of having my boyfriends children for 2 weeks while their Mum was on her Honeymoon we finally had a night off just the two of us on Saturday Night so we decided to go out for a meal and a few drinks. We was home by 9pm though as we had to get back for our Puppy Alfie... It's like having a new born baby, bless him.
The weather has been really nice over the bank holiday so we was at a barbecue yesterday with all the children again and have been enjoying the weather today by going out on a walk in the countryside.
My little Princess Lily has gone away for a few days to Wales so I'm missing her loads, but she has called me everyday and has been telling me how much fun she is having.

I'm off now as I've got to work this bank holiday...Unlucky me.

Hope you all enjoy yourselves.

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I remember when my dog was puppy, it was just like having a baby. But I totally loved it. Sounds like you've been having a fab week!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig