Thursday, 12 September 2013

Barry M Blueberry Gelly



Hi Lovelies, Hope you are all ok. I'm the biggest nail polish fan EVER and I'm also a big fan of the Barry M Gelly nail polishes as they are a huge improvement on the original Barry M nail polishes and they also come in a lovely range of colours with a glossy shine to die for!
I have added the Barry M Blueberry to my collection and this is a gorgeous creamy cornflower blue that looks so bright on your nails and makes a statement with it's glossy finish. I only needed to apply 2 coats to my nails and because of it's glossy finish you don't need to apply a top coat. I always apply a topcoat as I use a fast drying one to make my polish dry quick, and the Gelly polish lasted on my nails for 5 days with only very minor chips!

I know we should all be starting to wear our Autumn/Winter nail polishes now but I'm not really a fan of dark nail polishes, so I will carry on wearing my fun nail colours all year round!

What is your favourite shade from Barry M? 




SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I know what you mean, I'm not quite ready to move to the darker colours just get! I love this blue! Gorgeous!

    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous colour. I have Prickly Pear and Lychee and I really love them.

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeee I have this polish and love it!! It doesn't look so great on me though for some reason, but I so wish it did argh!!

    I'm looking forward to buying more dark polishes but not wearing them yet either...determined to keep making Summer orange nails happen while I can haha...

    Holly Mixtures
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeee I have this polish and love it!! It doesn't look so great on me though for some reason, but I so wish it did argh!!

    I'm looking forward to buying more dark polishes but not wearing them yet either...determined to keep making Summer orange nails happen while I can haha...

    Holly Mixtures
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Gelly paints so much and this Blueberry is one of my favourites together with Prickly Pear! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig