Thursday, 26 September 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips | Cherry Me & Pink Punch



Hi Lovelies, Hope you are all having a lovely week so far. For a while now I have seen lots of Bloggers going on a hype about Maybelline Baby Lips that FINALLY came to the UK in August. I have read lots of great blog posts about the collection and it would have been rude for me not to purchase it when Boots was doing Buy one get one half price!
If you've never heard of Maybelline Baby Lips, It's a high moisture lip balm that is available in 3 tinted balms and 3 clear balms here in the UK but in Japan they have been available for over 3 years with the US following shortly after, They also have a wider range of shades than in the UK too.

I purchased Cherry Me, A sheer rosy red that has a juicy cherry scent and Pink Punch, A light fuchsia pink with a mouth watering passion fruit scent.
The other tinted shade in the collection is Peach Kiss, a nude peach with a peachy scent. As for the clear Baby Lips these contain SPF20 unlike the tinted ones which do not contain an SPF, These are all clear and are available in: Hydrate, A lemon and basil scent, Intense Care, A almond scent and Mint Fresh, You guessed it - A minty scent.

I must say I'm completely won over by the Maybelline Baby Lips Range, I wear them daily for work, especially Pink Punch, to keep my lips moisturised with a pop of colour! They are also a bargain for £2.99 too!

Have you jumped on the Maybelline Baby Lips bandwagon yet? What's your favourite shade/scent?


Don't forget to check out my Blog Sale.


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I did try Cherry Me, but I'm not a fan of these - they're simply not moisturising enough for me, but they really are popular at the moment :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look lovely, I really want to try them! x

    http://lifeinlipstick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to try these. Wonder if they have them in other places in Europe... Going to find out!

    Gemma
    fadedwindmills.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't tried these yet, I am not convinced they are going to be better than regular lip balm. I am tempted by Cherry Me however....!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my cherry me but I don't think I'd purchase any more. Great price though!

    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig