Monday, 2 September 2013

Monthly Advertiser | Jaynie Shannon Blog


Hey! My names Jay and I'm 21 from the South West of England. I'm currently in university studying Criminology with Forensic Science. My blog is based on absolutely nothing to do with my degree (it'd be far more depressing and gruesome) instead it's on beauty & style with some personal posts thrown in there too. I've been reading other peoples blogs for years in my spare time so thought I'd bite the bullet and set up my own. I read and appreciate every comment and would hug every follower if I could (although I suppose not everyone would appreciate that...)!


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. In these days may be there are some girls who are not interested in fashion and style. I like your blog. I will back too.

    Regards,
    Tropic isle jamaican black castor oil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Glam Blog by you with so nice photos. I have really liked the ideas presented in this article. It is highly insightful, and beneficial with unique ideas that classify best support with any such requirements.

    costume jewellery stores

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely blogs wonderful article, i like this kind of blogs thanks for lovely information it's really help for me

    nice party dresses

    www.designertop2bottom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am unable to read articles online very often, but I’m glad I did today. It is a nicely informative article in fashion, traditional & costume jewelry ranges, I have ever read. Thank you.
    Chique

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig