Friday, 13 September 2013

Monthly Favourites | August



 Hi Lovelies, September... where the hell did you come from? This year really has gone so fast and Christmas is sneaking up on us quicker than expected. Anyway another month another monthly favourites.

Frizz-Ease Miraculous Recovery Intensive Masque.

This has now become one of my favourite hair treatments EVER. No treatment has left my hair feeling super smooth and looking healthy as this treatment has. I have used 100's of high street and high end treatments over the years that have been 'OK' but this is truly amazing and for a cost of only £5.99, I highly recommend it. You can read my full review Here.

Moroccanoil Frizz Control.

Before trying out John Frieda's Frizz Ease masque (mentioned above) I had tried out this leave in frizz control treatment to help tame the frizz that I get in my hair extensions after drying. It did exactly this and left my hair smooth and more easy to manage. I now use it every time I dry my hair to eliminate any unwanted frizz. You can read my full review Here.

Fudge Paint Box - Purple Haze and Pretty Flamingo.

Last month I decided to make a huge change to my ombre hair by adding some pink and purple streaks to the ends. I used these two shades by fudge, available from Hairtrade.com, they are one of the best 'crazy' hair colour products that I have used. They contain no ammonia or peroxide and also come in an amazing range of colours.
A Blog Post on my new hair will hopefully be up sometime next week.

Elemis Skin Clear Treatment Gel.

Over the last month I haven't been feeling myself and have felt rather naff (being the only word that could describe it). This caused me to get a couple of unwanted spots which I find this treatment gel is great at banishing! I apply the gel once of a morning and before bed and the gel helps to reduce the blemish and cleanse clogged pores, so then in the morning my spots are reduced and heal much quicker.

H&M Lip Pen - Love That Pink.

While shopping in H&M last month I noticed these lip pens sitting right by the till so I thought I would give one a go as it only cost £2.99. This has to be one of my favourite go to lip colours that I wear daily and also for work. It's a pretty medium pink shade that looks great to wear daily and I find it also lasts for a few hours on my lips. Definitely a bargain for £2.99. I think I need to purchase some of the other shades now!
A review including swatches will be on my blog soon.

Models Own Fireworks - Banger.

The Models Own Fireworks Collection was released online last week and one of my favourite shades out of the collection is Banger. It's such a pretty top coat with it's blue and fuchsia glitters that I have been loving to wear on top of different base coats to give different effects.
You can see my full review on the Models Own Fireworks Collection including swatches, Here.

Barry M Gelly - Blueberry.

I have had my eye on this Blueberry Gelly nail polish for a while now and I finally purchased it near the end of August. This is a gorgeous creamy, bright, cornflower blue that gives you gorgeous 'look at me' nails. Whenever I wear this shade I get tonnes of compliments and the Gelly range is great because of their high shine finish and I find they last for a good 4-5 days on my nails.
You can see my NOTD wearing this nail polish, Here.

So that's all the products I have been loving throughout the month of August. What products have you been loving? Any recommendations?

TGIF!



SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love Models Own new firework collection, this one would go perfect with the Barry M Blueberry. Moroccan Oil is my hair saviour too, and for my extensions, I use Aldi's one however and its under £5! Great post :)

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit late to the party with the barry m gelly polishes, but now I've bought a couple I want them all! Blueberry is such a pretty colour, and I love that Models Own one too, can't get enough of glittery polishes!

    sarahkayblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try this Frizz Ease Masque!! And the nail polishes are really nice colours!!

    Great post and a lovely blog!!

    Katrina X

    http://history-neverrepeats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog really liked your posts and photos cant wait to see more, now following you follow back if you like my blog too! :) <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the models own polish looks gorgeous! definitely have to give that a go :)
    lovely blog by the way!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig