Saturday, 28 September 2013

OOTD | Casual Glitz



Sweater* - My Purple Boutique
Jeans - New Look
Sandals - George @ Asda
Lipstick - MAC Impassioned

Hi Lovelies, Hello to the weekend! 
The cooler Autumn days have now reached us but I thought I would glam up my look today with this statement sweater from My Purple Boutique. I teamed it with some simple black skinny jeans from New Look and added my favourite George @Asda shoes to add a little bit of flesh to the outfit.
I love this sweater as it's not just your 'average' boring sweater and I also feel like it has an 80's vibe to it!

What do you think of this outfit? Is this sweater something you'd wear?

Don't forget to check out the My Purple Boutique Website as they have a gorgeous little range of clothing.

Don't forget to check out my Blog Sale!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. That sweater is beaut, you look lovely ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorge!! LalalaLOVE that jumper on you

    Rosie xo
    rosiemickhaiel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice sweater :)

    abfashionlights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that sweater and your hair looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! I love your sandals! ;)

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sweater is beautiful! You looks stunning :)
    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh your blog is so pretty! Love this look! FAB
    xx
    mal
    http://anchorsanddreams.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks gorgeous, such a lovely jumper!

    Claudia xx

    Beauty and the Chic

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig