Friday, 20 September 2013

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Lovers Coral



Hi Lovelies, Last week I was on the prowl for a new lipstick and I was originally going to get myself MAC's Sweet and Sour but silly me didn't realise that it was limited edition. All the other lipsticks at MAC wasn't really appealing to me, so I decided to have a look in Boots instead to find myself a new lipstick to add to my collection.

I was looking for a coral shade lipstick that also wasn't too OTT at the same time, This is when I decided on Lovers Coral from Revlon's Super Lustrous range. 
The Super Lustrous Lipstick's are sheer and are more like Maybelline's Baby Lips rather than being a full on pigmented lipstick, this means you get a gorgeous colour without too much of a dramatic finish.
Lovers Coral is a gorgeous pink toned coral that also has a slight orange undertone. The lipstick feels smooth and moisturising on your lips and also doesn't dry out and start to look flaky.

I really love the finish of Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipstick and I think I now need to purchase a few of the other shades from the range!

Have you tried Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipsticks? What's your favourite Lipstick at the moment?



SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love the shade it looks so pretty on your <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you, I've wanted a few limited Mac ones - sold out! Didn't even get a look in haha! However my favourite red? Mac's Lady Danger and my usual day-to-day one Bobbi Brown in Salmon (which has almost run out).
    I'm on the look out for a lovely winter one.....not sure which colour as yet, I'll have to have a browse :)

    Emma
    (Dear Thirty)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! The colour really suits you! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh look at your hair wowee!! The lippy actually compliments the colours in your hair haha, so pretty and subtle :D

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh look at your hair wowee!! The lippy actually compliments the colours in your hair haha, so pretty and subtle :D

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. woww I love the color. maybe I'll buy one :D

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig