Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Sorry Seche Vite !



Hi Lovelies, A couple of months ago I purchased Seche Vite and went on a rather mad rant on my blog about how rubbish it is. Saves you reading through my rant I didn't get on well with Seche Vite because by the next day or sometimes within a couple of hours my nail polish was peeling straight off. This was rather aggravating for a £9 a bottle Top Coat.

When I applied Seche Vite I was waiting until my nails were completely dry before applying it but after looking into other peoples blogs and from the comments on my blog post I realised that you have to actually apply it to wet nails as it helps to penetrate through the nail lacquer to form a solid coating for a more durable finish.
After trying out this method for a number of times I have now found that it dries all your nail polish super quick and now my nail polish is lasting for a good 4-5 days.

After ranting in my last blog post saying 'How can I be using it wrong when I have been painting my nails since the age of 8'. I can now shamefully admit that I WAS actually using it wrong and that now I'm using it different it is now one of my favourite top coats.

Have you tried Seche Vite? Thoughts?



SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Haven't used it but I wouldn't mind giving it a go. I'm so incredibly impatient when it comes to waiting for my nails to dry haha
    xoxo
    Emily ⎜daisylocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love Seche Vite, don't think I could live without it! However, when I did a post on it I did seem to get a lot of comments from people saying that when they use it they found it to make their varnish 'shrink and peel off', so you're not alone! Maybe Seche needs to have some better instructions ;) xxx

    cosmeticcrave.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! As I've got a puppy in the house I can't sit around waiting for my nails to dry - fur everywhere, not a good look for nails - and Seche Vite's a great fix for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must try this!! I'm a fellow Seche sceptic but anything to change my mind and I am game!!

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must try this!! I'm a fellow Seche sceptic but anything to change my mind and I am game!!

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig