Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Weekly Ramblings #30


Image: We Heart It.

Hi Everyone, Hope you are all ok and not too cold! How quickly has the weather changed? I've had to dig all my jumpers out and buy me some new winter boots and then to top off the cold weather I have ended up getting a cold myself, So I'm sat here feeling sorry for myself eating soup. Bleurrgggg.
I have had such a busy week as my little girl was back at school after the holidays. Even though we are up at the same time anyway during the holidays I find getting up of a morning such a pain in the bum and now that it's cold when I'm on my way home from work and when I wake up in the morning just gives me zero motivation!

I haven't really blogged over the last week as I have been busy getting back into a routine and because of feeling poorly too, But I have the day to myself tomorrow before I go to work so I'm going to write as many posts up as I can to schedule for you over the next couple of days, then hopefully I will be back on track and this vile cold would have gone too!

What have you all been up to this week? Any products/items you are loving for the Autumn/Winter?


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Get better soon, i'm recovering from a viral throat infection and it sucks :(

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig