Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Weekly Ramblings #31


Image: We Heart It.

Hi Everyone! Hope you have all had a lovely weekend.
As you may already know from reading my blog/twitter, I have been feeling a little under the weather for the last week or so, but on Friday I finally woke up feeling much better!
Apart from feeling sorry for myself, going to work and doing my general day-day stuff I didn't really get up to much, and as I had the weekend off we decided to have a lazy weekend as it has suddenly gone really cold outside.

Now that I'm better my Little Girl is now poorly with a cold and our Puppy, Alfie is now teething so he is feeling under the weather himself.
...And I also have a rather excited Boyfriend as GTA V is out today, So I guess I will be disowned as a Girlfriend for a little while! Ha.

What have you been up to this week? Hopefully next weeks Weekly Ramblings will be a little more exciting!


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. The photo is so cute. Teething puppies are the worst!

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - I think I won't see my bf till next week ;)

    TwentySomethingBeauty | Twitter | Bloglovin
    Rachel
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that little cup warmer haha so cute! My boyfriend isn't even slightly interested in GTA thank god - he's more of a FIFA guy. Ha.
    Hope you all feel better soon :)
    xxx

    Sarah Nunn | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig