Wednesday, 25 September 2013

Weekly Ramblings #32


Image - We Heart It.

Hi Everyone! Hope you have all had a lovely week and weekend. Sorry I have been AWOL for a few days. Trust when I actually have some time to spear our laptop decides to play up. I thought it would take a couple of weeks to be fixed but luckily it was something simple, So I can now get back on track with all my blog posts.

Other than crying over a broken laptop (jokes) I haven't actually been up to much, just the same old work and daily routine. We have been planning super early for Christmas this year (sorry if talking about it is too soon) because other years we have left it until late November-December and this year we thought we would prepare in advance and I can't believe we have got one Christmas present already!

This week I also added a Blog Sale to my blog as I have so many things that I don't use or have only used once and at least if I get rid of some things I can then make way for new things I will actually use/need.
So if you would like to check out my Blog Sale then Click Here!

What have you been up to this week?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig