Monday, 2 September 2013

Yves Saint Laurent A/W Wishlist




Hi Everyone, Hope you have all had a lovely weekend. Unfortunately Summer is now over and Autumn is upon us, So I thought I would put together an Autumn/Winter Wishlist of products from one of the leading Makeup Brands, Yves Saint Laurent.

1. Touche Eclat Foundation. This has to be one of my favourite all time 'High End' Foundations. I purchased it last year on release and I really need to re purchase again for this Autumn/Winter. It is so light on the face and gives a dewy finish yet helps to conceal any imperfections while enhancing your natural beauty. 
This is perfect for those cold winter months as I find heavy foundations can look dry and flaky on your skin.

2. Touche Eclat Lumiere. I think every 'Blogger' has tried this, I have purchased it on and off for a good number of years. It is a little pricey as you can get some good high street dupes now but sometimes their's nothing better than the real thing. 
It's perfect at banishing those dark circles under the eyes, which I have lots of during the winter months and I find it great to use as a highlighter or sometimes I use a dab a little on my lips to bring out the true colour of a bright lipstick on top.

3. Eyeliner Automatique. Everyday I wear winged eyeliner as I find it opens up my eyes. During the winter months I usually just apply my winged liner to my eyes with lots of mascara teamed with a statement lipstick, this gives a simple yet elegant look. 
This eyeliner is great too as it's easy to use with it's felt-like tip, lasts for hours on your eyes without smudging and is also super black in colour for maximum impact.

4. Mascara Volume Effect Faux Cils Shocking. This is one of my favourite High End mascaras. After a few sweeps you are left with gorgeous fluttering eyelashes and I love wearing this mascara during the winter as I can have statement eyelashes teamed with winged eyeliner for a simple yet effective look.

5. Vernis A Levres Glossy Stain - 19. This is a new product from YSL that I haven't tried yet, but I'm absolutely lusting over it for this Autumn/Winter. It screams 'Holiday Season' and it's gorgeous red colour will look perfect with my simple winged liner and fluttery lashes for an elegant look.

What do you think of all the products I'm lusting over from YSL this Autumn/Winter? Is their any products that you have on your wishlist?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig