Friday, 25 October 2013

Barry M Waterproof Lash Vegas Mascara



Hi Lovelies, After trying out Barry M's Lash Vegas Mascara earlier this year, It was now time for me to try out their latest Waterproof Lash Vegas Mascara.
After being really happy with the results of the original Barry M Lash Vegas I knew that I would love this and that it would have even better staying power and no risk of any smudging as it is waterproof.
This mascara leaves me with gorgeous dark, sultry, fluttery lashes that last all day. The waterproof Mascara is also great for the winter months when you are getting all hot and bothered while walking in and out of boiling hot shops while doing your Christmas Shopping and I have also put it to the test this week whilst having a cold and my eyes are watering all over the place, and I have had no smudging or dark patches under my eyes.

Also as this product is waterproof they can sometimes be a pain to get off, but I found that it removed as easy as the non waterproof mascara using a Makeup wipe and also came off with ease using my L'Oreal Micellar Solution too.

Barry M Lash Vegas is a great mascara and the waterproof version is even better as you don't have to worry about any smudging or dark patches under your eyes.
Barry M is available from Boots and Superdrug and also online at Barrym.com. The Lash Vegas Waterproof Mascara retails at a reasonable £6.49.

Have you tried the original Barry M Last Vegas Mascara or the Waterproof version? What are your thoughts?

Don't forget to check out my Double MAC Lipstick Giveaway.


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. This sounds like a really good product! I have only tried Barry M nail products! perhaps I should branch out into there other sections! Does the mascara get clumpy?
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this mascara too! lasts all day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good review, would love to see a pic xo

    theglamaddict.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked up this mascara last week but I've still not tried it out yet...looking forward to trying it now :) xx

    http://cathearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried this yet, but I've heard so much about it. Sounds really good, I need a trip to Boots I think. x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds great, I rewlly like the look of the wand x
    Joannaloves

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I I invite to take part in my giveaway - http://eternia-sama.blogspot.ru/2013/10/friendo-gift-away-041013-041113.html

    I'll surely follow you. I'll be glad if you follow me too )

    http://eternia-sama.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig