Monday, 14 October 2013

NEW Barry M Nail Polishes - Matte & Textured



Hi Lovelies, Barry M have gone wild this year and if that wasn't enough they have release a whole bundle of new A/W products including their Matte Nail Polish Range and Textured Nail Polish Range.

Barry M Matte Nail Paint Range consists of 5 gorgeous matte shades: Vanilla, A pale creamy grey tone with a hint of purple. Espresso (I NEEEEED THIS), A deep matte black. Red Berry, A gorgeous fruity berry shade. Mocha, A mid matte brown. Caramel (above), A creamy caramel. 
As you can probably guess all of these shades in the Matte Collection do have a matte finish. At first I wasn't too keen on the matte finish but I think it looks great with an accent gloss or glitter nail.

If you're not a fan of the matte finish you can always apply a top coat for a gloss finish.

Barry M Royal Textured Glitter Collection consists of 5 textured shades: Duchess, A beige pink with silver glitter. Princess, A very girly pink with gold glitter. Lady, An Icy white/silver shade (I personally love this shade). Majesty, A dazzling gold colour fit for any Queen. Countess (AMAZING), A gorgeous purple/brown base with gold and purple glitter. 
You've guessed it, these nail polishes all have a textured finish, it's kind of like a rough sandy glitter texture that can be worn without a top coat for a full on textured look, or with a top coat for a more smoother finish.
As this is a textured polish you may think it was quite hard to remove but I thought it wasn't too bad and you just have to put a tiny bit of elbow grease into it!

At first thoughts I personally didn't think that I would like either of these new collections, but now I must say that Barry M has completely won me over!

The Matte and Textured Collections retail at £3.99 and are now available Online and in Boots and Superdrug nationwide.

Have you tried the new Barry M Matte or Textured Collection?

Don't forget to check out my Blog Sale and Double MAC Lipstick Giveaway.


SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Oh I love the textured one! How many layers of each did you need for the above effects? Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both really pretty. I picked up Duchess at the weekend I can't wait to try it now that I see your nails :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love espresso! I need it too!

    Holly | petitpromise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The textured polish is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried any polishes from Barry M but all I hear are positive reviews, so I really need to hop on the bandwagon. They both look super pretty!

    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I literally looked EVERYWHERE for these varnishes and have had no luck! All of my drugstores have sold out of them! They look great!
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep looking at the Textured ones in Superdrug, I love the look of Lady.
    Great swatches :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the new matte polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Barry M is such a little ledge!! I'm not a lover of textured polishes and to be honest feel the same way about matte finishes (I always imagine finger nails down a blackboard eughhh) but I'm sure I'd be won over by them too as soon as I tried haha :)

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok, now I desperatly need those colors! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love BarryM & agree they have released so many amazing polishes this year. The Textured Glitter collection is pretty - I love a glitzy polish
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig