Thursday, 24 October 2013

November Advertising Deals


Hi Lovelies, During the month of November I'm going to be offering discount on all of my advertising packages. I have decided to advertise early so you can all get your advertisements in to avoid disappointment. The 3 packages discounted are:


Gold Package (4 Available) £7 £5

♥ 250x250 Ad in the sidebar.
♥ A personal Blog Post introducing you blog, You can tell readers a little about your Blog/Shop, Image of your Blog Header Plus any of your social media information.
♥ You will also be introduced in my 'monthly advertisers' Blog Post with your Ad, Header Image and a little Info about your Blog/Shop.
♥ A personal #FF every Friday plus frequent mentions with a link to your personal blog post.
♥ An Instagram of your personal Blog Post.

Silver Package (4 Available) £5 £3

♥ 200x200 Ad in the sidebar.
♥ You will be introduced in my 'monthly advertisers Blog Post with your Blog Header and a little Info about your Blog/Shop.
♥ A personal #FF every Friday.

Bronze Package (4 Available) ONLY £2.50 £1.50

♥ 200x200 Ad in the sidebar.
♥ Your Blog link mentioned in my 'monthly advertisers' Blog Post.

If you are Interested in advertising on Ohh So Glam the please contact me on: ohhsoglam2@gmail.com, Please note... All Blog advertising starts on the 1st of every month, So please get in touch by the last day of the month prior to starting advertising.

**I reserve the right to decline any Advertisements that I feel are not fitting with my Blog**
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig