Sunday, 20 October 2013

Pür Minerals Perfect Fit Eye Shadow Trio - Classic Beauty



Hi Lovelies, On my eyes I'm a beloved wearer of all things natural. I'm not one for vibrant and wild eyes, so when I saw this gorgeous Pür Minerals Trio in Classic Beauty I knew it would suit perfectly into my daily Makeup Routine.
Pür Minerals Eye Shadows are creamy in texture and apply smooth to your lid without any creases. The colour pay off was much paler than the shades look and even the darker shade came out much paler, but this is easily buildable for a little more of a colour pay off. This looked great on my eyes for a pretty daytime look teamed with a flick of eyeliner.

In the Trio Collection there are 9 shades to choose from, I think the eye shadows are great in application and texture but are a little on the expensive side for £20. I think £12 would be a more reasonable price for this product as the eye shadows are quite small and the packaging is only plastic.

Pür Minerals Eye Shadow Trio retails at £20 and are available from Marks and Spencer.

Have you tried any Pür Minerals products? One of my favourite products is the 4 in 1 Pressed Mineral Make up Compact.

Don't forget to check out my Blog Sale and Double MAC Lipstick Giveaway.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. SO glad I follow you & saw that you reviewed this brand! I've never been big into natural products but am trying to switch over-- I'm especially trying to avoid talc due to my sensitive skin & this is one of the brands that doesn't use talc in its powders-- I had just never heard anyone review any of their products so I didn't know if it was worth the money.

    sundays grace blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like beautiful shades! I have never tried anything from Pur Minerals but have heard really good things about them x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig