Monday, 14 October 2013

Weekly Ramblings #35


Image- We heart it.

Hi Lovelies, Hope you all had a lovely weekend. 
After having such a busy week last week, me and my boyfriend had some quality time together just the two of us the weekend. We did lots of shopping on the Saturday getting some of the Children's Christmas prezzies and also treated ourselves to a couple of winter things too.
We also popped into Starbucks and noticed that they had two new Autumn drinks, I had the salted caramel hot chocolate, which was yummm and my boyfriend had the pumpkin spice latte, which he really enjoyed.

Of the evening we indulged in a yummy Chinese and finished off watching the Orange is the new black series which is exclusive to Netflix. If you have never watched it before and love a good comedy/drama then you must give this a watch!
On Sunday I cooked a Sunday dinner which I haven't cooked for ages. We are always so busy doing different things so it was nice to sit down and have a big Sunday lunch.

What have you been up to this week? Have you thought about starting your Christmas shopping yet?

Don't forget to check out my Blog Sale and Double MAC Lipstick Giveaway.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig