Thursday, 24 October 2013

Weekly Ramblings #36



Hi Lovelies, Hope you all had a great week and weekend last week. All I ever seem to be lately is busy and to top it off I now have a dreadful cold too! Urghh.
Other than feeling sorry for myself this week, me and my boyfriend did some Christmas Shopping and have finally got all my little girls Christmas presents and also his kids too. This is the 1st year we have been so organised all we have left to get is family presents which we will probably get next month.
Out of all the shops we brought Christmas presents from, Next was the only shop to offer a gift receipt for Christmas, all of the other shops said they weren't doing gift receipts yet and all items could only be exchanged in 14 days. So as we brought my little girl some Converse and my boyfriends Son some Vans, We had to get them to sit with their eyes closed to quickly try them on to make sure they fit! What a palava. My little girl was cheeky though and opened her eyes... Naughty.

My little girl also had her School Halloween Party last week and she went as a Gothic Vampire Princess. I did her makeup and I must say she looked amazing. I will have a blog post up in the next couple of days with her outfit and her makeup.

For the rest of this week I'm just going to be working and writing up some blog posts in my free time and also feel sorry for myself!

What have you been up to this week? Have you thought about Christmas yet?


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I hope you feel better! I am so unorganised this year with everyone's Christmas presents! I can't believe its almost November ah! I hope you have a good week:) xo

    Shabby Chic and Tea♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw a gothic vampire princess is so cute, I may actually steal this idea...haha

    abi from a little dust

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig