Thursday, 31 October 2013

Weekly Ramblings #37 | Happy Halloween


Image: We Heart It.

Hi Everyone. I hope you have all had a lovely weekend and week so far.
Over the last week I have been poorly with the flu and haven't been up to much as I have been too busy feeling sorry for myself and have been trying to nurse myself better.
Now that I'm finally much better, I'm now back into blogging action plus I'm looking forward to this weekend as I have 3 days off and we are having a Halloween Party on Friday for the Kids, going to a local Bonfire on Saturday and on Sunday Me and My Boyfriend are having a date night at the Cinema to watch Bad Grampa.

What are you up to this weekend? Are you dressing up this Halloween?

Have a Happy Halloween and enjoy any Bonfire events you are attending. Don't forget to stay safe!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig