Saturday, 19 October 2013

Weleda Skin Food



Hi Lovelies, Hope you have all had a lovely week and are enjoying your weekend. Sorry I've been a little quiet lately it has just been sooooo busy! But I'm now back in blogging action!
Now that Autumn is here and the cold weather has hit us we can all keep snug and warm in our thick knits and chunky scarfs but the one thing we can't help is the effects of the cold weather on our skin.
During the cold months my hands start to get really dry and also my arms and legs get really dry too but after using Weleda Skin Food the dry parts of my skin have become more softer and less dry.

Weleda Skin Food is excellent for protecting the skin against harsh weather. Its combination of soothing extracts and blend of enriching oils and waxes create a fine protective barrier against the elements. It deeply penetrates the skin, giving it the ability to repair the rough, dry patches that often crop up on the body and face during cold weather.  
It's also not like your average moisturiser as it's thicker in texture and also smells really revitalizing with it's zingy fragrance.

So if you want to recognise the benefits of Skin Food like the likes of Demi Moore, Alexa Chung and Rhianna have then check out your local Waitrose. Boots.com, Liberty, Feel Unique and also Online at Weleda.co.uk. Skin Food is also available in three sizes: a 75ml tube (£8.95), a handy 30ml travel size (£5.95) or the Mini-sized 10ml (£2.25).

Have you tried Weleda Skin Food? 

Don't forget to check out my Blog Sale and Double MAC Lipstick Giveaway.


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've never tried it, I remember reading in an article once where Victoria Beckham said she used it and so it sold out everywhere! Hopefully the hypes died down a bit now so I can try & get my hands on some!

    Jen xx
    http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how bright and clean your blog is! Skin food is a favourite of mine, I love how it fixes any dry bits!!xx

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig