Sunday, 6 October 2013

What's on My Face #1



Hi Lovelies, After reading lots of your lovely blogs I've noticed some of you doing What's on My Face or FOTD blog posts, So I thought I would join in the blogging fun and on random days show you in a quick post - What's on My Face!

Benefit Fakeup - Medium
MAC Mineralize NC30
MUA Eyebrow Kit
Dior Bronze - Medium
Sleek Blush - Flamingo
Kiko Eyeshadow - 201
Bourjois Gel Eyeliner
Bourjois Volumize Mascara - Ultra Black
MAC Impassioned Lipstick

What makeup are you loving at the moment? Any new products you've tried that you'd recommend?


SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I really like the look of that lipstick :D xx
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impassioned looks stunning - what an amazing shade! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makeup looks great! Just purchased MAC lipstick in Pink Plaid. My first MAC lipstick. Will post pics soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lipstick looks gorgeous.. I want it! :( haha

    Lauren x
    www.beautyxdivision.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impassioned looks beautiful on you!
    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous! Love that lipstick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous! Love that pop of colour on your lips! =D

    beauteebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looove MAC lipsticks and that colour looks really good on you! Thanks for sharing...I always love these kind of posts :)

    xx -b.

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig