Saturday, 2 November 2013

Makeup Haul



Hi Everyone, Last week I decided to treat myself to a little beauty splurge as I was feeling rather poorly and thought I might as well take advantage of Superdrug's 3 for 2 on makeup as there was a few things I needed to purchase anyway.
The first stop I made before heading to Superdrug was MAC. I had really wanted to try MAC Creme Cup lipstick for a while but my local MAC was always out of stock, but finally after weeks of waiting I managed to get my hands on it.

Next it was time to head over to Superdrug where I picked up Revlon's Photoready Foundation in natural beige as I was nearly running out and thought I would stock up as it was on offer. I also picked up Sleek's Contour and Blush Palette in light 373 as my favourite bronzer I use for contouring had smashed and I loved that you got a highlighter with it too and also a gorgeous pink/gold shimmer blush.
The last product that I had originally gone into purchase was Maybelline's The Falsies Mascara in black drama as I purchased Bourjois Volumizer Mascara a few weeks ago and really hated it, and I know Tanya Burr really loves this Mascara so I thought it would be worth a try.

The last set of products I purchased are all splurges as I didn't need to buy them but was tempted to get them in my collection, PLUS I couldn't resist that 3 for 2 deal! These are Sleek's Corrector and Concealer Palette in 03, I already have tonnes of concealers in my collection but I thought this looked great as it contains 2 shades of concealer plus a powder. 
Next up is Sleek's i-Divine Eye Shadow Palette in ultra mattes dark, as it has some gorgeous dark Autumn tones and also has some pretty bright shades too, to add a pop of colour. 
The last makeup item I purchased to get another 3 for 2 deal is Maybelline's Eye Studio Khol Liner in dark brown. As I want to wear more of a smokey eye look with my eye shadow palette I purchased I thought I would get a brown eyeliner for my waterline as black can look a little too harsh on me and make my eyes look like they have sunk into my head! Also Maybelline eyeliners are my favourite too as they are super soft and glide on really well.

After picking out tonnes of makeup and getting 6 items for the price of 4 it was time to head over to the makeup brushes as I needed a new concealer brush and as Barry M had Buy One Get One Half Price on their makeup brushes I also picked myself up a new eye shadow brush too, as you can never have too many!

So that is a round up on my splurge/bargain makeup haul. Are there any products you recommend me trying or any products that I purchased that you'd like to see a full review on?

Enjoy your weekend.

Don't forget to check out my Double MAC Lipstick Giveaway.

SHARE:

13 comments

  1. ooohh you picked up some really nice things!

    xxxx
    Tasha

    www.wandincluded.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try Creme Cup too. These kind of posts are bad for my bank balance... I have Sleeks Ultra Mattes and its got some beautiful shades x

    Holly ♥ petitpromise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm tempted to pick up some of the Revlon Photoready Foundation, have never tried it before. Loving the Mac shade too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried a Revlon foundation, but I'm very tempted to try the Photoready when my Bourjois runs out to see what it's like :O). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are feeling better now lovely! Nothing like a bit of shopping to make you feel better haha! I love Maybelline the falsies mascara its so good, I hope you get on well with it! I would love to try a MAC Lipstick as I have never tried any of their products before

    Gemma xxx
    http://touchofbelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Creme cup <3 I really want some sleek make-up
    Joannaloves

    ReplyDelete
  7. I purchased the Maybelline Falsie Mascara the other day. It's amazing. My boyfriend actually asked if I had false lashes in! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You bought lots of lovely bits! 3 for 2 always sucks me in & I leave broke.
    MAC Creme Cup looks like the perfect everyday lippy. Its very pretty!
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul! I am in love with Maybelline The Falsies mascara!! It's brilliant! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have that eyeshadow brush! I love using it for blending shadows into the crease. I find it awkward to use for the whole eye.
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you'll like the mascara, I really didn't get along with it. Would love to hear your opinion on Sleek products :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can never get my hands on Creme Cup! Great haul.

    New subscriber!!

    Kendra
    www.beautybykendrac.com
    youtube.com/beautybykendrac

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm really curious about this Revlon's Photoready Foundation. Looking for a new one at the moment.
    xo,
    Luchessa.org

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig