Thursday, 21 November 2013

NOTD | Aurora



Hi Lovelies, Hope you are all ok. I thought I would show you all another one of my A/W favourite nail polishes - Rimmel Space Dust in Aurora.
This pretty nail polish is made up of micro shimmer and chunky glitters that give a full on textured and sparkle finish. The colour is really pretty too, it's a pale peachy-pink and silver shimmer shade that also has a pretty name to go with it too.
As this is a textured nail polish it was a bit of a pain to remove but not as bad as some other textured nail polishes I have tried. Just use lots of nail polish remover with a touch of elbow grease!

To catch up with you all, I started my new job on Monday so I have been super busy and my eyes are feeling rather strained as I've got to wait two weeks for my new glasses to come from Specsavers and spending 8 hours infront of a computer plus a couple of hours of an evening on my laptop has really started to take its toll on my eyes. But hopefully as soon as I get my glasses that strain should be taken away.
Other than that I'm really enjoying my new job and will tell you more about it in my next Weekly Ramblings Blog Post later this week.

Hope you are all having a lovely week so far.



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This colour of nail polish is gorgeous!! Perfect for winter :) I love Rimmel nail polish but I have tried glittery / shimmery polishes before! Might have to now.. It looks wonderful! :)
    Lovely post!
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're enjoying your new job lovely!!
    That colour is soooooo gorgeous :D perfect for the time of year!

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that colour. Looks like you got your nails painted at a salon x

    http://itschlo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig