Thursday, 14 November 2013

NOTD | Back To Black



Hi Lovelies. Hope you are all having a lovely week so far. Do you have anything planned for the weekend?
After my A/W Nail Polish Picks Blog Post I thought I would wear my new favourite black nail polish - Barry M Matte. I love this nail polish as on days I don't want the matte effect I can add a top coat for a glossy finish. I did just that with this nail look apart from before adding my favourite Seche Vite top coat I added a coat of Models Own Banger to my ring finger and thumb. I think this gives a different look to your nails and also looks great against the black.

What's your favourite nail look to wear at the moment? Have you tried any of these nail polishes?


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. that polish combo looks so great!i love applying glitter polish over black!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your blog! Keep up the great work ♡

    PS: May I invite you to my giveaway?

    Win a SUITSUIT luggage set (value €407) on my blog:

    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh these are so pretty - the accent nails make for a perfect combo! I don't know how I feel about matte nails but it's definitely something I'll try - like you said, if you don't like it, stick a bit of top coat on and you're sorted :)

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig