Wednesday, 6 November 2013

Weekly Ramblings #38



Hi Everyone, Hope you have all had a lovely weekend and week so far.
I had a lovely busy 3 days off from work over the weekend as we had a Halloween Party for my little girl and my boyfriends children (see pics above), then we went to a local bonfire on the Saturday.
One other crazy thing I have done this week too is hand my notice in at work... OMG it was one of the hardest things I have ever done but I got a job offer to work daytime hours that fit around my little girl being at school so it would have been silly to turn it down.
I'm pretty gutted that I'm going to be leaving my current job as I have been there for 6 years now, but life goes on and sometimes change is a must!

Now all I need to do is get some shopping done to get me some new work clothes ready for when I start in 2 weeks time! EEEEKKKK.

What have you been up to this week? Did you do anything nice for Bonfire Night?



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Crazy how life changes sometimes, but good luck on the job!

    Their outfits are adorable!

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and good luck with the new job! All your little ones look adorable :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lovely, well done on the new job! What will you be doing? x

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig