Monday, 25 November 2013

Weekly Ramblings #40


Image: We Heart It.

Hi Everyone. Hope you have all had a lovely week and weekend. 
I have been really busy this week as it was my first week in my new job. Previously I used to work until 10-11pm at night but now I finish at a civilized time of 5pm. I'm really enjoying my new job and some people might say 'you're only saying that now as it's your first week' But seriously I really love it and I'm glad I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to be offered such a great job.

In less than 2 weeks it will be my little girls 6th Birthday, I still haven't got her anything yet as I sorted all of her Christmas presents first and now I'm stuck because she has got absolutely everything a little girl could ask for! So if any of you have any great ideas then let me know in the comments.

What have you been up to this week? Are you getting ready for Christmas?


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Woo glad your enjoying your new job, I really hope it stays like that for you! :)
    Birthdays close to Christmas are a bit of a nightmare aren't they?! I can only imagine what a nightmare it used to be for my parents when I was younger! Sorry not too great with young person presents! Is she a Disney girl? Disney always seems to be a crowd pleaser! Hope you figure something out :)

    Charlotte xx

    http://hobbitsandhairdye.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig