Here are a few tips on what to wear to where as well as what kind of dress you should be looking for:
• LWD. Little White Dress. Get in the spirit of the winter wonderland and look at little white dresses. These are more of a Christmas dress than a New Years option as they offer a soft, stylish look rather than glamorous but don’t be put off… these dresses are in at the moment and Kim Kardashian has recently been seen showing off her post pregnancy body in one of these classic numbers. If you want the glam element but fall in love with an LWD, why not jazz it up by adding metallics; albeit a leather jacket, shawl, belt or shoes.
• Sequins. A party must have. In fact a wardrobe must have. When it comes to party season, sequins are a standout favourite as they instantly make you dazzle. Fashion has moved forward and these days sequin dresses can be found in all different cuts so there is guaranteed to be something to suit you.
• Metallics. For those who love the glam but aren’t a fan of sequins. Start the New Year in style and lighten up the night (before the fireworks) in a shiny ensemble. Metallic dresses are dazzling enough on their own so wear with minimal accessories for the ultimate party
• Lace. A classic style that comes in all kinds of cuts and colours, designed to suit everyone. Look timeless and elegant in lace, this dress would be best for an office party.
• Lurex. This fabric will keep you warm on those winter nights but the metallic appearance will bring you into the party theme. A perfect winter choice you girls will love.
• LBD. Little Black Dress. The little black dress needs no introduction or explanation. It is the dress that can be worn by anyone, anywhere. LBD’s come in different styles, they can be accessorised as much as you like and are an easy choice for any party. A definite favourite by any girl who has ever worn a dress.
So there you go; a quick guide to choosing the perfect dress for the party season. For cute dress ideas, check out Sports Direct Fashion Outlet.