Sunday, 8 December 2013

Orla Kiely Mini Scented Candle & Reed Diffuser Set



Hi Lovelies. Hope you are all having a lovely weekend. I'm finally back in blogging action as I have been so busy with work lately and it was also my little girls 6th Birthday on Friday so I have been busy preparing for that.

As Christmas is only a couple of weeks away, some of you may still be struggling to find some gifts. One Gift Set that I'm really loving this year is this Orla Kiely Mini Scented Candle & Reed Diffuser Set.
I'm a sucker when it comes to scented candles. There's nothing more fulfilling than sitting down having a relaxing night with a couple of candles lit to make you feel more relaxed.

In the Orla kiely Set you get a Geranium and Myrrh Mini Scented Candle (that burns for up to 23 hours) and also a Geranium and Myrrh Reed Diffuser.
The candle is made using 100% vegetal wax and the Wick is made from pure cotton. This means that the candle will burn cleanly and evenly as long as you follow the care instructions.
The diffuser is also better than any diffuser I have owned. Most diffusers I have purchased you can only smell if you literally shove your nose right up to them, But after leaving this diffuser over night every time I walk into my bedroom I can smell the warming fragrance.

The packaging is also really retro looking for the Geranium and Myrrh Set, But other fragrances are available with different packaging/designs.

This Orla Kiely Set is available from Feelunique.com and retails at a reasonable £22.95. This would make a perfect stocking filler for any candle lover this Christmas.

Have you tried any Orla Kiely Products?



SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I love Orla Kiely designs & this gift set is so nice. I bet it smells amazing.
    I like how its presented too, it would make a perfect gift
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this but i am yet to try it out ^^

    lovely post!

    Zara x

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to try this! Great post lovely :) xxx Thou Shalt Not Covet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg this is so pretty! I don't even care what it smells like, look how beautiful it is! This would make a lovely gift but even better if I kept it for myself ;)

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeeekkk this is so pretty! I'll definitely think about buying this... and giving it to, well, myself ;)

    xx

    Amy / srslylou

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I love the retro inspired pattern! Bet it smells lovely

    Holly ♥ petitepromise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a great christmas gift idea, I love the '70s vibe pattern. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the colors, especially Primadonna! And... I need to start wearing an eyeshadow primer... o_O
    www.lolinda.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Orla Kiely does such great designs.
    Love your blog, glad I found it!

    Kylie
    http://beautyineffect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig