Monday, 9 December 2013

Too Faced: The Return of Sexy Palette



Hi Everyone! When this sexy little palette surprised me at my door a couple of weeks ago I was absolutely amazed! How gorgeous is this palette? It contains 15 must have wet-dry eye shadows that are organised into three provocative collections: The Ingenue, The Icon and The Bombshell. To complete this set, it also comes with a full-size waterproof eyeliner in Perfect Black, a Deluxe Shadow Insurance Primer and 3 How-To Cards with 6 eye makeup looks.

The beautiful Mirrored Palette contains 15 gorgeous shades that range from soft, earthy neutrals to subtle pops of colour. Some of the shades also have a gorgeous shimmer and other have a dazzling glitter shimmer.
The primer is also a great little thing too, Wear it underneath your Too Faced Eye Shadows and you will reveal their true colour and they will also last much longer.
The Waterproof Eyeliner is super black and also wearable on the waterline. Some eyeliners really irritate my sensitive eyes but I couldn't even feel that I was wearing this on my waterline.

My favourite shades out of the palette have to be: New in Town, Ingenue and Maneater. They are great everyday shades with a subtle shimmer. This palette is currently my go-to palette as it contains all the shades I love to wear and it is perfect for day-night makeup looks.

The Too Faced: The Return of Sexy Palette retails at £38.50 and is available from Boots, Debenhams and Beauty Bay

Have you tried The Return of Sexy Palette? What's your current favourite Eye Shadow Palette?


SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Gorgeous shades :)
    Melissa x
    http://somelikeitblonde.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh that palette is gorgeous! I love the fact it comes with some different ways to wear the colours too!
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great palette - so many fab shades! Great post :-)

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg this is an amazing palette they do amazing colours right!?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried anything from too faced before, but I've heard amazing things - been eying up their shadow insurance for the last few years, but never gotten around to buying it. This looks like an amazing palette filled with wearable shades, lovely review.

    Nicola:
    curlandpearls | bloglovin'
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness what a pretty palette! So many gorgeous shades x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous palette especially the plums and light pinks perfect for xmas x

    www.krystelcouture.com
    GLAMGLOW + Macadamia Oil Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always wanted to try Shadow Insurance by Too Faced, I've heard good things about it xxx

    Verity | Life of Verity

    ReplyDelete
  9. This palette has such pretty colors! I definitely need to get this! Maybe I'll add this to my christmas list haha :D

    http://fashionsmilescupcakes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the look of this palette - so versatile....x

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig