Monday, 30 December 2013

Top 5 2013 Favourites | Makeup



Hi Everyone. So I thought I would jump on the blogger bandwagon and show you some of my favourite things from 2013. This post is on my Top 5 2013 Makeup Products.

Too Faced, The Return of Sexy Palette (Blog Post) - This has to be one of my favourite Eye Palettes EVER! It contains 15 must have wet-dry eye shadows that are organised into three provocative collections: The Ingenue, The Icon and The Bombshell. To complete this set, it also comes with a full-size waterproof eyeliner in Perfect Black, a Deluxe Shadow Insurance Primer and 3 How-To Cards with 6 eye makeup looks.

Sleek Contour and Blush Palette in Light 373 (Blog Post) - This is such a pretty palette that contains a contour matte colour that is just the right shade for me to contour my cheek bones, A highlighter which has a slight glow to it plus it isn't too glittery like other highlighters and also a pretty rose gold blush which is really similar to NARS Orgasm.

MAC Lipsticks - Creme Cup & Impassioned (Blog Post) - This year I finally decided to add some MAC Lipsticks to my collection. My first purchase was Impassioned, an amped up fuschia shade which is an Amplified finish. This is such a great shade for statement lips and looks great with a simple winged liner.
My second purchase was Creme Cup, a beautiful nude pink shade which is a Creamsheen finish. This may look pretty boring but on your lips it's such a pretty pink shade that goes with almost any eye makeup look. As you can see this is my go-to lipstick and I need to purchase a new one soon.

Maybelline The Falsies Mascara (Blog Post) - After seeing Tanya Burr mention this is nearly every makeup tutorial I finally purchased it late this year. There's nothing better than long, thick, fluttery lashes and this did just that! It's one of the best drugstore mascaras I have ever tried with YSL Shocking Mascara being my favourite High-end Mascara.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation = Soft Beige - This has to be my all time favourite foundation. Out of all Drugstore and high-end brands I must say this tops them all. It leaves my skin looking flawless and also lasts all day on my skin. I really cannot fault this foundation, It is the Bomb... Enough said!

What are your favourite Makeup Products of 2013?




SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Great choices - I'm going to make a mental note of Mac Creme Cup, Maybelline The Falsie & Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation (though I think I need to finish at least one foundation before getting any new ones....).
    Katrina
    http://mountainbeauty2013.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried Maybelline products but I'd like to try this mascara. I've used the MUA Undress Me Too palette almost every day this year and I've hit the pan on about 3 of the colours so that has definitely been a favourite of mine this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Too Faced, The Return of Sexy Palette looks beautiful, what a great selection of eyeshadows. Its gorgeous.
    I love the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation its one I reach for every week.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard alot of good reviews for the sleek contouring palette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to love falsies! I defo need to get back into that!

    daisy//daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig