Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Weekly Ramblings #41


Image: We Heart It. Edited by: Me.

Hi Everyone. Hope you are all ok.
Sorry I have been rather quiet again over the last week. With my new job taking up most of my hours I have been super busy, Plus I have tonnes of drafts ready to publish but because when I get home it's super dark, it makes photography rubbish! I need to either take my photos of a weekend in a huge bulk or invest in a mini natural light box!

So December is here... I'm still not in the whole Christmas spirit yet as I'm too busy worrying about how much it's all going to cost! Plus it's my little girls 6th Birthday on Friday so I'm more excited about that at the moment. We are off out for a meal for her Birthday and then on Saturday me and my boyfriend have got a well deserved date night (we haven't had one in a while) and we are off to the German Market in Birmingham.

Hope you are all having a lovely week. What are you up to the weekend? 


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Welcome back honey! Cograts for work ;-)
    Bisou

    Viky --- MySecretFashionPoison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Love, thought I'd check you out while we are having our little natter on twitter :P
    I know exactly how that is, I've been working 8.30am till 9.30pm so it leaves no time to take pictures. I already had a lamp that I got in amazon and its perfect for taking pictures when I get home. What I end up doing is making a note of the posts I want to do that week, and writing all the pictures I need to take and I'll take them all at once and then upload them to blogger and they are saved in drafts like you so that i can make them go live every couple of days :D

    xx

    Lucie // Fatbeautyx // Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winter is the worst for taking photos.. I already knew this but I've become even more aware since blogging!! The weather is always dull and it makes taking photos during the day near enough impossible! x
    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig