Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Weekly Ramblings #42


Image: We Heart It.

Hi Lovelies. Hope you are all getting into the Christmas Spirit!
Things have been super busy at work and I have been really busy in my spare time trying to get ready for Christmas that I haven't had much time to Blog. I nearly have all my Christmas Presents for everyone but I think I may have to join the Christmas Shopping crowds on Sunday to finish the last little bits off.

This week I have dramatically changed my appearance... I chopped my hair off! I now have a long ombre bob like Kimberley Walsh. I was a little nervous at first but I'm really glad that I did it and it's also a little easier to manage of the morning!

What have you been up to this week? Are you ready for Christmas?


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I look forward to seeing your new hair... well done for taking the plunge!

    leigh xo

    www.obviousleigh.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Sarah! Fab photo :-)

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig