Thursday, 9 January 2014

Maybelline Color Tattoo | Eternal Gold & On and On Bronze



So I've finally joined the Maybelline Color Tattoo Blogger hype... Nearly 2 years later! But better late than never I guess.
I decided to purchase these the other day after being more than happy over the last month with my Too Faced Return of Sexy Palette I thought it would be nice to have a change and use some brand new eye products.
I decided on the shades Eternal Gold and On and On Bronze. These are shades that I wear everyday and suit me perfect, so I knew some use would come out of them if I had them in my collection.

Eternal Gold is a pretty gold shade that looks great swept all over the lid with a winged eyeliner. On and On Bronze is a lovely creamy brown/bronze shade, this also looks great swept all over the lid or looks even better teamed with Eternal Gold and I think it's the perfect shadow to use on your bottom lash line.
The texture of these eye shadows is a gel/cream. This dries lovely on the lid and after applying before work at 7am in the morning my eye makeup is still in place when I finish at 5pm!

I'm really happy with the Maybelline Color Tattoo's. They are a bargain at £4.99 each and were even better as I got them from Boots - Buy on get one half price! Wheyy.

Did you join the Blogger Hype? What is your favourite shade?

Also if you know a good brush to apply these with then please let me know. I'm currently using my concealer brush to apply these as my usual eye shadow brush doesn't apply them that good!


SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I love these colour tattoos! On and On Bronze looks gorgeous. Pink Gold is my favourite shade :) xx
    Elise - www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, and On and On Bronze is my fave. So pretty! I don't use a brush to apply these, I think they go on much smoother using my ring finger x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I havent given in to getting these just yet but the more I see of them the more I want to! The only thing I worry about though, is that I don't really like one colour eyeshadows. I prefer smokey eyes or a few colours instead of just one!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! Pink gold is my favourite, but I really want the metallic pomegranate one too - if I had that I think it'd be my new favourite! :) x

    Molly's Beauty Spot | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love On and On Bronze, I also have Permanent Taupe but I don't use that one as much.

    Kate xo | ww.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colour tattoos, and have lots, bronze, gold, taupe, navy, green, purple, pink gold, pomegranate, silver. They are great, and I find it best to apply just using my fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these! Agree with what you said - if they are buy one get one half price at the moment I am going to get more! I have on and on bronze and the deep grey colour (can't remember the name at the moment) I personally apply them with my finger as this warms the creams up which makes application and look much better! I wrote about them here a couple of months ago - curlycosmetics.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have these really been out for nearly two years already?! I've only just bought my first one and went for the pink one, I can't remember what it's called now. Gosh I'm such a bad beauty blogger!

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've got On & On Bronze, really like it. Apply with a concealer brush too, or use my fingers. If I don't wear an eyeshadow primer I do find it creases :(

    nlmorgan, lifestyle & beauty

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are such pretty shades! They look like they would really crease though, I'm usually wary of cream shadows! :)

    Great post!
    Fairytale Kiss

    Jade x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've yet to try them but they are on my wish list. x

    http://vodkaandarose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig