Thursday, 16 January 2014

Ohh So Glam is 2!


Image: We Heart It.

Ohh So Glam is 2! I can't believe how quick the time has gone. I want to thank all of my followers and readers to a wonderful 2 years so far. Blogging is one of my favourite things, and even with my busy schedule at the moment I still try and find time to write a couple of posts each week.
My 2 years of Blogging have been really great so far, I've met tonnes of people though it and also attended lots of events. I'm well and truly privileged of all the opportunities my blog has given me and I can't wait to see what this year will bring.

Thanks again for all your views and comments over the last 2 years. It really is appreciated!


SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Congratulations! making great content for two years is a great achievement :) xx

    http://saidacanephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogiversary - 2 years is amazing and I bet that time has just flewn by :o). Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for your blog, 2y is a great goal!!
    Kisses

    Viky --- MySecretFashionPoison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blog birthday!
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 2 year blog birthday :) Here's to many more x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on two years of blogging! :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog so much! Happy Birthday!

    heypip.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy blogoversary and keep up the good job :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow 2 year, congrats! x

    http://thedaysthatmakemyyear.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig