Saturday, 4 January 2014

OOTD | Boxing Date


Top: River Island
Leggings: H&M
Frilly Socks: River Island
Boots: Primark
Bag: Primark

It's mad to think that these photos were taken last year! Every Boxing Day me and my boyfriend have a date night where we always go for some food and to watch a film at the cinema. This boxing day we went to Nando's and watched The Hobbit - The Desolation of Smaug. It was a really good film but personally I don't think it was as good as the first one!

Back to the outfit... I picked this top up in the Boxing Day Sales, It's two sizes too big for me but as soon as I saw it I really wanted it and I didn't really care if it looked too big as it's so soft and snug to wear. I teamed this top with a pair of leggings and my favourite frilly socks. My bag was one of my presents for Christmas off my Boyfriend. It was an absolute bargain for £8 from Primark and I think it looks more expensive than it actually was!

Finally my hair, If you read my New hair, New hair product blog post I did a couple of weeks ago u'll already know that I decided to chop my hair off! I still kept some of my favourite Halo Hair Extensions in my hair to keep it super thick, these are my all time favourite hair extensions and they last for ages!

What do you think of this outfit? Did you pick up any items from the Boxing Day/January Sales?


SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Very cool look! I totally love the bag!
    Have a good week end!

    Viky --- MySecretFashionPoison

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your sweater! You look so pretty :)

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this whole look! you look fab!

    sophierrobinson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your whole look, My mouth dropped when i saw the bag was from Primark... dosen't look like a primark bag! You look great.

    Claire xx
    Claire does beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your fluffy jumper! Cute look x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like a great tradition with your boyfriend! Love the outfit (and the wallpaper in your room!)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit! You look so pretty :)
    Fairytale Kiss

    Jade x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit, its so casual yet still fancy enough for going out! Lovely blog :)

    www.girlinbetsey.blogspot.ca

    -Krystin Tysire xo

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig