Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Top 5 2013 Favourites | Hair



Happy New Year Everyone! It's now time for the final category in my Top 5 2013 Favourites... Hair.

John Frieda Frizz Ease Intensive Masque (Blog Post) - This hair mask is a savior of mine! I use it after every wash on my hair. For daily use I just use it like an ordinary conditioner and rinse straight off, then for a fortnightly treatment I leave on my hair for 5-10 minutes wrapped in a towel.
This leaves my hair feeling soft and looking more healthy plus it makes my hair more easier to manage and comb through after washing.

John Frieda Luxurious Volume Blow-Out Spray (Blog Post) - I love a bit of volume in my hair and this helps me create more volume without being too over the top. I just use a couple of sprays in the top section of my hair before I dry using a round brush, this leaves my hair full and bouncy making me feel a little bit glamorous!

Moroccan Oil Frizz Control (Blog Post) - I always used this product after washing my hair extensions as it made them a little easier to manage and left them feeling soft and frizz free. I still use it now on my shorter hair just to keep it in good condition as I do regularly use bleach and colouring products on my hair.

Batiste A Hint of Colour Dry Shampoo - Omg what would I do without dry shampoo? I wash my hair every other day but between washes my hair needs a little something to revive it. I've loved Batiste Dry Shampoo for a long time and the coloured ones are much better as you can't see them at all in your hair. Perfect.

Fudge Urban Texture Blaster (Blog Post) - This is a new addition to my hair collection as I have been using it everyday since I decided to chop my hair off a couple of weeks ago. It's great at adding texture without leaving your hair feeling sticky and it also bushes out great too without leaving any trace of product behind. This is great for me otherwise I'd have to wash my hair everyday!

What are your favourite Hair Products of 2013? Don't forget to check out my previous 2013 Favourites Posts: Skincare, Nails, Makeup and Blogs.

Also if you want to recommend any blog posts you'd like to see from me in 2014 then let me know in the comments.



SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love the Urban hair products, they smell just amazing :o). Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound amazing! I don't do much with my hair at the minute but 2014 is going to be the year I start doing more. Really helpful post, thanks x x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Batiste dry shampoo is like my permanent hair staple! Such a miracle worker!
    I really want to try 'fudge urban texture blaster' and moroccan oil! I've heard such good things about both!

    Happy New Year! :)

    Charlotte xx

    http://hobbitsandhairdye.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could never be without dry shampoo now, I love it x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't function without Batiste - its a saviour as I hate washing my hair on a daily basis. It is such a bargain too
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Frizz Ease Intensive Masque, can't even stress how good this is for my naturally curly/naturally frizzy hair! Tempted to give the Moroccan oil a go. Great post.

    Linzylabellevie xx

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig