Sunday, 12 January 2014

What's on My Face #2



Hi Everyone. Hope you are all ok. Thought I would do a quick What's on my face post as I finally took some photos of the Maybelline Color Tattoo's on my eyes... How fab is the colour?!

Here are the products I used:

FACE: Daniel Sandler Invisible Radiance Concealer - Beige | Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation - Soft Beige | Sleek Contour and Blush Palette - Light 373

BROWS: MAC Coquette | MAC Brunette Eyebrow Pencil

EYES: Maybelline Color Tattoo - Eternal Gold & On and On Bronze | Eye of Horus Liquid Liner | Maybelline The Falsies Mascara

LIPS: MAC Creme Cup

Hope you have all had a lovely weekend. I'm going to put my feet up and catch the last episode of Sherlock. I'm addicted to that show!


SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Your skin looks flawless and love the lip colour, wanted Creme Cup for so long!

    Claudia xx | Beauty and the Chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skin is gorgeous!! I love the MAC creme cup lipstick x

    http://lipstickandsparkles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of everyone who has creme cup. I bought it because I love it on others but it makes my lips look funny so I had to take it back :/ So gutted but really couldn't pull it off. You look gorgeous though and I love your eyes ;)

    http://www.beekle.blogspot.co.uk - would love for you to come check my blog out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! You make me want Crème Cup haha but I don't know if it'd suit me!

    whatmollyloves.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Flawless. Love this color tattoo.. maybelline mascara is the best!
    I too, really want creme cup! :p

    Caroline.x
    notesfromcaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look lovely, I love gold eyes with a pinky lip X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the eye make-up, and you look amazing (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty look! I own On and On Bronze but never picked up Eternal Gold as I thought I would never use it but now I'm definitely interested in it! Thanks!

    Adele-Marie xx

    One Girls Obsession With Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful shimmery look and super job on the eyeliner - stunning! :o). Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look lovely as always! I just wosh you put pictures of the products so when I'm in shops I can easily find them xx

    Dash x
    http://www.mode-lily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. your skin is flawless! http://livyarslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally agree your skin looks flawless and your eye makeup looks amazing

    Libertylovesmakeup.blogspot.com. X

    ReplyDelete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig