Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Kiko Boulevard Rock Limited Edition Spring Collection | Glow Touch Lips & Cheeks



Kiko is currently one of my favourite brands. They have so many great spring products out at the moment that I will be showing you some of my favourites over the next couple of weeks.
The Glow Touch Lips and Cheeks is available from their Boulevard Rock Limited Edition Spring Collection. It is a multi-functional cream blush and lip gloss that is easy to apply using your fingertips and leaves a pretty radiant glow on your cheeks as well as a pretty hint of colour on your lips.

I have the shade Wave Hibiscus which is a gorgeous pink/coral tone that is perfect for spring/summer. This looks great on the lips and wearing it everyday for the last couple of days really has moisturised my lips too. It also has a yummy vanilla fragrance too!

The Kiko Glow Touch Lips and Cheeks is available in 6 gorgeous shades and retails at a reasonable £6.90.

Kiko Makeup is also available from Kiko Stores or Online.

What's your favourite Kiko product?



SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I've seen so many pretty things from Kiko lately that I have re-evaluate my first impression of the brand which wasn't very positive - had a bad nail polish experience. I'll definitely include this little beauty next time I'm visiting Kiko :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do let me know what you think. It's now my everyday favourite and loving it even more now the sunshine is out! xx

      Delete
  2. I have one of these from a limited edition line last summer and love the consistency of the product. This colour looks great xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe I've only just recently came across Kiko! Where have I been.... xx

      Delete
  3. Pretty :) Kiko has been one of my favourite brands for about four years now x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know yet I've only just recently came across it! xx

      Delete
  4. I'm loving Kiko at the moment too, this is such a great product! xo

    Hannah | Glitter and Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE KIKO! I cannot live without my Matt base corrector primer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooo that sounds good... Do you have a review? xx

      Delete

© Ohh So Glam. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig